Heir of Fire
Forged by Desire
Winterspell
Echoes of Us
Lark Rising
In a Handful of Dust
The Infinite Sea
Unmarked
The Perilous Sea
Unmade
The Queen of Zombie Hearts
Falls the Shadow
The Jewel
Remember Me
Illusions of Fate
Endsinger
The Vault of Dreamers
Salt & Storm
Crown Of Ice
The Dolls

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I'm BACK everybody!

Hello my little book fiends! I apologize for the waaaaaaaay long delay since my last post. I have been through hell this past year with my health and also with my father's health. Life has been hard but my one constant friend was my Kindle Fire and my love for reading. I have read sooooooo many books and am getting back into blogging to let you know what is coming up for book releases. So stay tuned! I will also be opening my online store for random crap and you definitely don't want to miss that, I make some amazing stuff from clothes, hair accessories to natural body and hair products. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment